Applications are sought from qualified individuals interested in being considered for co-option to fill the vacancy on West Hoathly Parish Council.
To stand persons must be
- a British or Commonwealth citizen or a citizen of another Member State of the European Community
- and be aged 18 years or over.
- be an elector of the parish, or
- have occupied as owner or tenant land or other premises in the parish, or
- have their principal or only place of work in the parish or
- live in or within 3 miles of the parish boundary
To register your interest please send a brief synopsis about yourself, your reasons for wishing to be a councillor, previous community/council work, other skills that you can bring to the council, career, interests, etc. to the Parish Clerk